IOSC Exhibitor & Sponsor Partner Webinar
The IOSC virtual experience will feature elements that are core to the IOSC live event including the latest research in oil spill response, an interactive virtual exhibit hall showcasing the latest innovations and solutions, and dedicated networking time for you to grow your relationships within the oil spill response community. IOSC has carefully selected a virtual platform that will allow your company to showcase your products and services, connect with key decision makers and demonstrate your thought leadership in a customized and engaging online environment.
The purpose of this webinar is to answer any questions or concerns you have surrounding your participation as an exhibitor/sponsor of IOSC 2021. We strongly encourage you to submit any questions you might have to email@example.com or
+1-202-973-8689 to ensure they are addressed.
Virtual Exhibitors Include:
- American Pollution Control Corp. (AMPOL)
- Bureau of Safety & Environmental Enforcement (BSEE)
- Center for Offshore Safety
- Chainbridge Technologies
- Chungsoo Industry Inc.
- Clean Gulf Associates
- Clean Gulf Conference and Exposition
- International Bird Rescue
- International Spill Control Organization (ISCO)
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation
- INTERSPILL LTD
- Moran Environmental Recovery, LLC
- Nuka Research and Planning Group, LLC
- Research Planning
- Triox Environmental Emergencies
- Tri-State Bird Rescue and Research, Inc.
- Vikoma International, Ltd.